Atarax is used for treating anxiety, for sedation before and after general anesthesia, and to treat itching due to certain allergic conditions, including hives and contact dermatitis.
||$38.58||Add to cart|
Discount 12% ($6.94)
||$50.93||Add to cart|
Discount 18% ($13.89)
||$63.27||Add to cart|
Discount 24% ($27.78)
||$87.96||Add to cart|
Discount 28% ($48.61)
||$125.00||Add to cart|
Discount 30% ($69.44)
||$162.04||Add to cart|
||$34.32||Add to cart|
Discount 13% ($6.59)
||$44.89||Add to cart|
Discount 19% ($13.18)
||$55.46||Add to cart|
Discount 26% ($26.36)
||$76.60||Add to cart|
Discount 30% ($46.13)
||$108.31||Add to cart|
Discount 32% ($65.89)
||$140.03||Add to cart|
Atarax is used for treating anxiety, for sedation before and after general anesthesia, and to treat itching due to certain allergic conditions, including hives and contact dermatitis (eg, poison ivy). Atarax is an antihistamine. It works by affecting the brain to reduce anxiety. It also has other activities, including opening breathing tubes, relieving pain or allergy symptoms, and preventing or treating nausea and vomiting caused by motion sickness.
Use Atarax as directed by your doctor.
- Take Atarax by mouth with or without food. If stomach upset occurs, take with food to reduce stomach irritation.
- If you miss a dose of Atarax and you are using it regularly, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for you next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Atarax.
Store Atarax at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Do not freeze. Store away from heat, moisture, and light in a tightly closed container. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Atarax out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Hydroxyzine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Drowsiness; dry mouth.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); involuntary movements.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.
Do NOT use Atarax if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Atarax
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB)
- you are in the first trimester of pregnancy.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Atarax. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have asthma, glaucoma, difficulty urinating, urinary or intestinal blockage, a prostate disease, or a blood disease
- if you drink alcoholic beverages.
Some medicines may interact with Atarax. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Sodium oxybate (GHB) because side effects such as an increase in sleep duration and slowed breathing may occur.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Atarax may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
Important safety information:
- Atarax may cause drowsiness. These effects may be worse if you take it with alcohol or certain medicines. Use Atarax with caution. Do not drive or perform other possible unsafe tasks until you know how you react to it.
- Avoid drinking alcohol or using medicines that may cause drowsiness (eg, sleep aids, muscle relaxers) while you are using Atarax; it may add to their effects. Ask your pharmacist if you have questions about which medicines may cause drowsiness.
- The effectiveness of Atarax as anxiety treatment for longer than 4 months is not known.
- Use Atarax with caution in the elderly; they may be more sensitive to its effects.
- Atarax should not be used in newborns; safety and effectiveness in newborns have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Do not use Atarax if you are in the first trimester of pregnancy. If you think you may be pregnant, contact your doctor right away. It is not known if Atarax is found in breast milk. Do not breastfeed while taking Atarax.
This is how your parcel will look like, the images are photographs of real shipments.
It has the size of a normal protected envelope and it does not disclose its contents.
Free Airmail shipping for all orders over $200. Free Courier (EMS) shipping for all orders over $300.
2 Free Pills With Every Order - Viagra, Cialis or Levitra
The larger pack – the bigger discount!
5% discount code for all future purchases supplied with first order!